Sunday, November 25, 2007

~ Sepia Christmas Wedding Quick Pages ~

~Below are previews to 5 sepia quick pages,for Christmas Wedding, in png format at 300 dpi...click on the image for a large view, when large image appears, right click and choose save picture as, to save to a folder of your choosing, if you wish to leave a comment e- mail me at lin7shellop@yahoo.co.uk or use the box on the right...will be uploading all of the quick pages from the Wedding Delights Scrap Kit in Sepia...if you like them, there are about another 15 to 20 of them...so let me know if I should upload them for you...
Best Wishes,
~ L ~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful ... will be great for the many vintage wedding photos I have. Thank you for sharing them and I, of course, would like to see more!
Thank you, thank you!

Tracie said...

love the wedding pages and would love to see more of them.

~ L' InDeZign ~ said...

Thank you ... I enjoyed making and sharing them..!
~ L ~